Holi often referred to as the festival of colors is one of the best known festivals outside of india the festival is centered around the burning and destruction of the demoness holika which was made possible through unwavering devotion to lord vishnu. India is a land of festivals where people from different religions coexist harmoniously the wide variety of festivals celebrated in india is a true manifestation of its rich culture and traditions. In this weeks compilation we present you the jalebi street gang celebrating popular indian festivals watch as the kids learn about indian culture and traditions. The monsoon arrives in india in june so its an excellent month to enjoy the wet weather at a monsoon festival in india otherwise head north to the mountains to catch some popular festivals and events
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.