carbon fullerenes carbon nanotubes carbon onions and related structures nanodiamonds diamond films of interest not only for students but for all material scientists as well as organic and inorganic chemists or anyone in need of a quick overview of the field. Carbon materials and nanotechnology anke krger isbn 978 3 527 31803 2 490 pages april 2010 description the first textbook to cover this exciting compound class this introduction to the field of carbon nanotechnology discusses everything from nanowires to nanodiamonds and from synthesis to applications
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.