Colonsay the jewel of the hebrides is about 10 miles long and 2 miles wide with 135 friendly inhabitants and little more than 2 hours from oban by our modern and very comfortable ferry. Colonsay is remarkably ecumenical and local congregations of the baptist church and the church of scotland habitually participate in joint worship the church of scotland parish of colonsay and oronsay no 211300 is a registered scottish charity no sc031271 . Colonsay and oronsay also boast a rich and varied plantlife the woodland gardens surrounding historic colonsay house are acclaimed for the collection of colourful rhododendrons as well as mimosa eucalyptus and palm trees all of which benefit from the isles mild climate early summer is the best time to appreciate the woodland gardens
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.