Associated with the dada surrealist cubist and futurist movements marcel duchamp radically subverted conventional practices of artmaking and display challenging such weighty notions as the hand of the artist and the sanctity of the art object duchamps depiction of dynamic cubist forms in nude descending a read more. Marcel duchamp in full henri robert marcel duchamp born july 28 1887 blainville france died october 2 1968 neuilly french artist who broke down the boundaries between works of art and everyday objects after the sensation caused by nude descending a staircase no 2 1912 he painted few other pictureshis irreverence for conventional aesthetic standards led him to devise his
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.