The giant panda a black and white bear has a body typical of bears it has black fur on its ears eye patches muzzle legs and shoulders the rest of the animals coat is white. The giant panda is the rarest member of the bear family and among the worlds most threatened animals learn about wwfs giant panda conservation efforts. The giant panda has an insatiable appetite for bamboo a typical animal eats half the day a full 12 out of every 24 hours and relieves itself dozens of times a day. Giant panda ailuropoda melanoleuca also called panda bear bearlike mammal inhabiting bamboo forests in the mountains of central china its striking coat of black and white combined with a bulky body and round face gives it a captivating appearance that has endeared it to people worldwide
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.