The priests made sacrifices to atone for the sin of the people but the tabernacle or tent of meeting was a place that taught the people about the one who was going to save them from their sin for good jesus christ the promised messiah his sacrifice would mean that no other sacrifices were needed and that people could worship god all around the world. This item gods special tent the story of the tabernacle and what came after activity by jean stapleton paperback 899 only 16 left in stock more on the way ships from and sold by amazoncom. This video is unavailable watch queue queue watch queue queue. Jean stapleton gods special tent the story of the tabernacle and what came after activity jetzt kaufen. Gods special tent the story of the tabernacle and what came after by jean stapleton more information find this pin and more on bible lessons and activities by meghan carrier
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.