This is the eclipse version of the quick start with jpa tutorial it demonstrates how to create and run a simple jpa application in eclipse the demonstrated application uses jpa to store and retrieve simple point entity objects where each point has two persistent fields x and y for this tutorial besides the java jdk 5 or above and the eclipse ide either eclipse ide for java ee . The sample application is also explained in details in chapter 1 of the objectdb manual but if you prefer to start by running a live sample application in your ide you should be able to follow this tutorial easily even if you are completely new to jpa this tutorial is available in the following versions getting started with jpa and eclipse
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.