All products custom dry flies mayflies no hackle there is only one person on earth who we would let tie our no hackles joseph bare an american who ties all of our bugs in this pattern his work could be described as nothing short of phenomenal. The lawsons no hackle is a very delicate fly and is usually only good for a fish or two the wings are easily damaged but the fly will often fish well even after the wings have begun to split make no mistake this is one deadly dry fly and do not leave home without a couple dozen in the fly box
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.