Philosophy of love this article examines the nature of love and some of the ethical and political ramifications for the philosopher the question what is love generates a host of issues love is an abstract noun which means for some it is a word unattached to anything real or sensible that is all for others it is a means by which our being our self and its world are irrevocably . The buddhist notion of love hint its not about us waylon lewis april 8 2012 when i fall in love truly our love will help one another to face outward not merely inward read waylon lewis thoughts on what love means from a buddhist perspective too often these days dating is fast fast food fast dating. The notion of love pangasinan 915 likes the page is for anyone who has loved lost or made a fool of themselves in the name of love
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.