Panzerfaust 30 60 100 150 250 type light one shot recoilless anti tank launcher history the appearance of heavy russian tanks kv 1 and t 34 in 1942 led to a demand for a light but potent anti tank weapon for infantry use and dr langweiler of the hugo schneider aktien gesellschaft hasag was given the task of developing a suitable weapon during the summer of that year. Verlinden publication warmachines 016 german infantry in world war ii read more captured weapons and equipment of the german wehrmacht 1938 1945 schiffer military aviati. Panzerfaust and other german infantry anti tank weapons 22 feb wolfgang fleischer a prolific writer on german military equipment has done something special cataloguing one of the most diverse arsenals of anti tank weaponry in remarkable detail while providing excellent pictures and using common sense language all in just 50 pages
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.