Rounders rounders old english game that never became a seriously competitive sport although it is probably an ancestor of baseball the earliest reference to rounders was made in a little pretty pocket book 1744 in which a woodcut also showed the childrens sport of baseball the boys own book 2nd. Rounder definition is a game of english origin that is played with ball and bat and that somewhat resembles baseball how to use rounder in a sentence
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.