A submarine launched ballistic missile slbm is a ballistic missile capable of being launched from submarines modern variants usually deliver multiple independently targetable reentry vehicles mirvs each of which carries a nuclear warhead and allows a single launched missile to strike several targets. The russian navy is looking to make bulava equipped vessels as the main element of their nuclear submarine launched ballistic missile slbm deterrent in the coming decades. As of early 2017 the navy included 12 strategic submarines of three different types of which 11 had missiles on board the operational submarines carried 176 sea launched ballistic missiles slbms with 752 nuclear warheads. Bulava is the most modern submarine launched ballistic missile for nuclear warheads in the russian navy since 2004 a total of 26 tests of the missile have taken place
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.