The welsh law of women edited by morfydd e owen and dafydd jenkins provides a detailed and documented account of one of the most illuminating tractates in the welsh lawbooks this book comprises six studies dealing with various aspects of the welsh material texts of three versions of the tractate one in latin and two both based on . Daniel a binchys corpus iuris hibernici published in 1979 set the seal on a lifetimes work that had made him the acknowledged leader in celtic law studiesearlier in his career however binchy edited the proceedings of an irish law of women seminar this volume spurred the formation of a 1970 board of celtic studies seminar that studied the welsh law of women. Dafydd jenkins was the major authority on the laws of the 10th century hywel ap cadell or hywel dda the only king of wales to be given the epithet good jenkins put together a composite text
How it works:
1. Register a Free 1 month Trial Account.
2. Download as many books as you like ( Personal use )
3. No Commitment. Cancel anytime.
4. Join Over 100.000 Happy Readers.
5. That's it. What you waiting for? Sign Up and Get Your Books.